*look inside the book*
"Fully Revised and Updated - Everything You Wish to Know About All 115 Disc Golf Courses in Michigan"
Whether you are a seasoned pro or a first time beginner, Disc Golf Michigan will guide you to the courses that best fit your needs. Avoid surprises - know what each course has to offer before arriving, locate new courses in your area and identify which courses are worth the trip. Maximize your Michigan disc golf experience now! You will DISCover...
- 27 courses added since the 1st edition
- User friendly pages with a quick reference design covering target type, tee pad type, signs, hours and seasons of operation, specific cost, birth year and designer(s)
- Complete course descriptions including level of challenge, type of fairway and rough terrain, diversity of shots demanded, ease of navigation, maintenance habits, seasonal info, expected updates and interesting facts
- Where to find course maps and scorecards
- A color photo section
- Hole lengths and distances totals
- A state map marking course locations
- Detailed driving directions
- GPS coordinates
- Websites for the parks, courses and clubs
- Contact info for leagues and course overseers
- Park amenities and policies for alcohol and dogs
- Beginner tips and basic rules
- A disc store directory and much more...
The e-book format features all of the above AND...
- You have immediate access
- You can view it on your Smartphone for easy referencing anywhere!
- Live links to Google Maps, 6000+ course photos, contacts and websites for the courses, parks and clubs
- Internal links to easily navigate within the pages of the book
- You can feel good about saving paper
VIEW LIST OF DGM RETAILERS